In This Post...
It took nearly two years to complete the van build. Here are dozens of photos of the process, as well as a breakdown of each step that went it to the build. Everything in this post is from newest to oldest.
Steps to Build the Van
- What I’d Change About my Van Build
- Mobile Office and Desk in a Van
- Attaching Things in a Van: Magnets, Velcro, and More
- Kitchen Sink, Stove, and Refrigerator in a Van
- Building a Comfortable Sofa Bed in a Van
- Cork Floors and Wooden Ceiling in a Van Build
- Plywood Van Walls: Gorgeous “Wood Cabin Look”
- A Swivel Passenger Seat as a Computer Workstation in a Ford Transit Van
- Insulating a Van for Summer & Winter Living
- Choosing a Vanlife Van